Friday, October 19, 2012

TOY NEW FOR 10/19/2012 - SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES GI JOE MAJOR BLUDD PREVIEW

I wanted to collect this line when it was announced, but for me, it has some serious issues.

One, it's too expensive. Like, way too expensive.

Two, I don't like Sideshow bodies.

Three, half the designs are great (i.e. look like the originals), the others look seriously dated compared to what other companies are doing with modern military figures these days.

And four, some of the head sculpts are just terrible.

But... there are some that look really damn good-- and I think that Major Bludd is going to be one of them.

I saw him at SDCC and I will say that he looks impressive in person.

This is the first teaser photo released so far. I'm sure there will plenty more to follow very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment