Saturday, October 20, 2012

TOY NEWS FOR 1-/20/2012 - S.H. FIGUARTS NEW KAMEN RIDER SETS

Let it be known that I am a huuuuuuge Kamen Rider fan. (I even have a Kamen Rider Decade K-Touch soundboard app for my phone that I endlessly play with.) So, you will see Kamen Rider news on this site as often as I can get it to you.

As far as Kamen Rider figures, I only collect the S.I.C. versions and not the S.H. Figuarts-- although they're tempting me! And here are some of the reasons why they are tempting me.

First up is Den-O in his Super Climax Form where all the Taros possess Ryotaro at once. This is Den-O's strongest form, but all the Taros must work as a team within Ryotaro's body at once in order for him to be an effective fighter-- which isn't always easy.

Kamen Rider Den-O Super Climax Form

The next item from S.H. Figuarts is an expansion set of FX accessories for your Kamen Rider Fourza figure.

This set is a Tamashii Nation exclusive and includes a whirlwind effect for his Rocket Drill, an electrical effect for his Billy the Rod, an finally a flamethrower effect for his Hee-Hackgun.

" Rider Rocket Drill Kick!"

 "Rider 10 Billion Volt Break!"

"Rider Exploding Shoot!"

No comments:

Post a Comment