Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TOY NEWS FOR 10/23/2012 - NEW S.I.C. KAMEN RIDER FIGURES AND PRODUCT

UPDATE - 10/24/2012 - NEW PICS!

Thanks to this magazine scan, we not get our first look at some upcoming S.I.C. (Super Imaginative Chogokin) Kamen Rider products.

Included are Kamen Rider OOO in his Swarming Combo form: GataKiriBa. I was surprised to see yet an other form of OOO as I was reeeeealllyyyy hoping to see them do Kamen Rider Fourza. (I'm so anxious to see how they interpret his design!) However, this won't be a regular S.I.C. Vol release. Instead it's going to be yet another Tamashii Web Exclusive.

He will be released in March at Y6,300 (approx $80.00)







Another S.I.C. Kamen Rider OOO product is this really cool Effects Set which will also be a Tamashii Web Exclusive-- much like the Kamen Rider W Effects Set.

It seems that, other than Bandai incorporating the S.H. Figuarts' style joints into the S.I.C. line (thank god for that!), they're also starting to do these cool Effect Parts Sets, also like Figuarts. I think it's a fantastic idea!

This set also includes Ankh (or at least what's left of him)! I was wondering where Ankh was when he wasn't included in the original OOO release, but it seems that he'll be released in this set. I guess that's both good and bad, for obvious reasons.

Tamashii Web exclusives are a bit more limited and expensive than regular S.I.C. releases-- which already aren't cheap by any means-- but you can usually find them up for pre-order at most online import stores. Just be sure to start looking soon as the pre-orders tend to sell out within a day or so of the store putting them on their sites.

This set will also be released in March for Y3,360 (approx $45.00)












The final reveal from S.I.C. is from their Kiwami Tamshii line, a smaller and more affordable line of Kamen Rider figures-- but with the same detail and quality of the regular Vol line.

This line is great is you're a Kamen Rider fan who is on a limited budget, or if you just don't have a lot of display space. The other positive thing about this line is that quite a few of the Riders also see the release of their bikes-- something that only a few of the regular sized Riders have seen so far.

Been wanting the TryChaser for you Kiwami Tamshii Kuuga? Then your wish is about to come true this Feb, and it's only going to cost you Y2,800 (approx $37.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment