Friday, November 23, 2012

TOY NEWS FOR 11/20/2012 - NECA - UPCOMING PREDATOR SERIES 7 FIGURE PICS

UPDATE - 11/23/12 - NEW "BIG RED" PICS ADDED!



I know a lot of people are looking forward to "Big Red" (no pics of him yet, though), but I ain't one of them. I only like the Predators from the first and second movies. Not a fan of the ones from Predators, either.

So, I'm only going to be after the Masked "City Hunter" Predator this time out-- although I'm still anxious to see what NECA has planned for Series 8 beyond just the Dutch figure 2-ups they showed at SDCC.

If you're anxious to get your hands on Series 7, then these drool-wothy pics of the City Hunter and Falconer Predators should help the wait seem even longer.

Enjoy!









There's Big Red! I lied! I do that. I'm a liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment