Friday, November 2, 2012

TOY NEWS FOR 11/2/2012 - HOT TOYS - IRON MONGER - PRODUCT PHOTOS

Guess what new atom bomb is going to be hitting your wallet in the next month?

I'll let HK photography studios Plastic Enemies answer that question for you with these new final product pics of Hot Toys' Iron Monger.

I saw this thing in person at SDCC and it is a beast! A beautiful piece of work!

I thought long and hard about getting this figure, but in the end, I decided that it was just too much money to dedicate to once piece that was also gonna take up a lot of shelf space.

This figure is amazing, but in the end, he really is just a D-List character, and I just really don't need him.

Do you need him? See if these pics change your mind...






Iron Monger should be hitting US shores in about 30 days for a price of $479.99

No comments:

Post a Comment