Wednesday, December 12, 2012

TOY NEWS FOR 12/12/2012 - SQUARE ENIX - PLAY ARTS - ZETMAN FIGURE

Looks like Japan's Zetman is getting a little more love after our first look at his upcoming Revoltech release.

This time Square Enix is doing their take on the character. I'm not sure which version I like better, but I'm sure the SE version will be quite a bit larger. Also, when I first saw these pics, I had no idea is was Square Enix. It looks like they're still improving on their joint designs to take the chunkiness and bulkiness down a few notches.

While I'm not a Zetman fan, I do love the design of the character, so I have to admit to being intrigued by these new figures.

Squre Enix - Play Arts Zetman Figure

Squre Enix - Play Arts Zetman Figure

Squre Enix - Play Arts Zetman Figure

Squre Enix - Play Arts Zetman Figure

Squre Enix - Play Arts Zetman Figure

Squre Enix - Play Arts Zetman Figure

Squre Enix - Play Arts Zetman Figure

Look for him in May. Pricing info TBD.

No comments:

Post a Comment