Tuesday, January 8, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 1/8/2013 - SQUARE ENIX - PLAY ARTS - MEDAL OF HONOR: WARFIGHTER "PREACHER" FIGURE SNEAK PEEK

I haven't played the Medal of Honor games since they were based in WWII and before the first Call of Duty even hit the scene, so it's safe to say that I have no idea who this character is.

I'm not sure how well the MOH games have been doing, either. I haven't heard the greatest of things about them, so I guess that's why I haven't played them in a long while. But, regardless of all of that, it seems that the game has done well enough for itself to warrant and action figure from Square Enix as part of its Play Arts line.

Figure looks great, I will say. Hopefully he'll come with a decent selection of military gear and not just the single SPR rifle.

Square Enix Play Arts Medal of Honor Warfighter "Preacher" figure

He's set to be released in Aug for 80.00

No comments:

Post a Comment