Sunday, April 28, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 4/28/2012 - MEDICOM - PROJECT BM! - SPACE SHERIFF GAVIN - TYPE G

I don't know anything about this Japanese Takusatsu series. I've seen the characters in many forms over the years, but other than that, I don't know anything else about them. So please, forgive me for being ignorant.

I usually don't report on many toys or actions figures that I don't at least have some slight knowledge about, or a passing interest in. But, in this case, these Space Sheriff Gavin figures by Medicom are just too damn cool not to share with the rest of you. I still find Medicom to be very hit or miss (this being a "hit" and the Batman: Hush figures being a "miss"), but sometimes they can really knock it out the park.

This figure will be a part of Medicom's Premium Club Membership, so best of luck to those of you who want this figure for your collection.












Look for him to be released in December for an oh so reasonably priced Y19,1950 (approx $200.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment