Tuesday, June 18, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 6/18/2013 - MATTEL - BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS - BATMAN AND DEATHSTROKE

As I mentioned before, the Arkham video games are among some of my favorites. I used to have a few of the Mattel figures from Arkham City, but they were kinda weak, so I sold them off. Now I have the Play Art's versions, which I'm much happier with (and with the price difference, I'd better be!) But more than anything, I'm looking forward to Hot Toys' announced (but not yet shown) versions of Batman and the Joker from Arkham City!!

That being said, I think that these new figures from Mattel based on the soon-to-be released Arkham Origins game look among some of the best I've seen from them. Of course, these are prototypes, so should we hold out hope that the final versions will look as good..? If they are, I might give Mattel a second spin with the Arkham license.



No pricing or release date info available yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment