Friday, June 21, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 6/21/2013 - BANDAI - S.H. FIGUARTS - POWER RANGERS - ARMORED RED RANGER

This powered up version of the Power Rangers' leader will be a Tamshii Web Exclusive-- meaning it will probably be either hard to get or every expensive here in the US. Or both.

I'm not a fan of Power Rangers-- or the original Japanese Super Sentai shows-- but I know that there's a huge demographic of toy collectors that love them the same way I loved GI Joe growing up, so I report on them here just for you guys! Ain't I swell?

Bandai SH Figuarts Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Red Ranger Figure

Bandai SH Figuarts Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Red Ranger FigureBandai SH Figuarts Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Red Ranger Figure

Bandai SH Figuarts Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Red Ranger Figure

No price announced yet, but the figure will be released in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment