Friday, June 7, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 6/7/2013 - SQUARE ENIX - PLAY ARTS KAI - SPACE PIRATE CAPTAIN HARLOCK - HARLOCK AND YUKI

UPDATE 6/14/2013 - PRICE AND RELEASE DATE INFO!

Turns out that these will be 79.99 in the US and will hit in December. 80 bucks is better than 90, but I still think that Play Arts figures (at their current quality) should go over the $70 dollar mark. But that's just my opinion.

UPDATE 6/13/2013 - NEW PICS ADDED!!

Looks like these will retail at about the $90 mark. Sorry, but that is just too much for these figures.

From $60 dollar figures to $90 dollar figures in a matter of months, that's insane. And Play Arts figures are somewhat so-so as it is.

I really, really want these figures, but unless I find them on sale-- or somehow cheaper-- I'll be forced to pass. 
 









We saw some behind-the-scenes pics of these brilliant looking Captain Harlock figures a month ago, and now we get to see them in their full glory!

I pray that Play Arts does their best on them (especially in the area of paint apps, where they can really falter with that crappy "airbrush" style painting) because they're on my "must-have" list already.

More pics along with pricing and release date info to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment