Tuesday, July 16, 2013

HEADING OFF TO SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON!


Hello fellow toy geeks!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be heading off you SDCC tomorrow and, since I write this blog all by my lonesome, I won't be able to update anything until I return.

I'd love to be able to do live updates and post new pics as I take them, but I'm just not set up to do all of the like some of the bigger sites just yet.

While I'm there, I am going to try to talk to all the major toy companies, so if you have any questions that you'd like to have answer from NECA, Mattel, Hasbo, The Four Horsemen, Mezco and the rest, post them here any time during SDCC and I'll do my best to find the answers.

I'll also be be bringing a list of my own questions for all of these manufactures and hopefully I'll find out some new or interesting info.

For anyone else who is going-- have fun! And maybe I'll see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Hello
    I would have some questions to ask to NECA, if you were so kind as to make them I would be grateful.
    1) Are you willing to produce more Predator of the movie Alien Vs Predator?
    2) Do you have announced that they will produce the Alien Queen, will be a Deluxe Set with bonuses?
    3) You have also announced the release of Bishop will produce other crew members of the Nostromo?
    4) Will produce other characters from the movies Alien3 and Alien 4?

    Sorry for my bad English I used google translator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) Yes.
      2) Unknown at this time.
      3) More Marines are planned.
      4) If series does well, then anything is possible!

      Delete