Monday, July 22, 2013

PICTURE AND INFO FROM COMIC-CON 2013 ARE....COMING!


I'm back from San Diego Comic-Con 2013 and.... I feel like I've been his by a bus. This was seriously much easier in my 20's and early 30's.

I walked almost a total of 75 miles during the course of Comic-Con (according to my pedometer) and my feet are feeling every mile of it.

I took some pics and vids, so I'll be posting stuff up as I can. But with almost a week of not working on my day job I have some serious catching up to do, so expect things to slowly trickle out on the blog for a bit.

Many, many, many places have already beat me to the punch with info and photos from the show, so I'm not going to bust my butt too hard, but I'm definitely going to post my thoughts and feeling on the convention very soon. It had changed a lot since I started attending in 1994, and there are even more noticeable changes each year.

But, all in all, there's just nothing else like it in the world if your any kind of geek on any level and it is, without a doubt, an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment