Tuesday, July 30, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 7/30/2013 - JADA TOYS - ROBOCOP TOYS

It was originally unconfirmed if these were actual promotional pics of a real Robocop line that we'd be seeing from Jada Toys (HALO, Speed Racer) for the upcoming new Robocop film.

However, since I've heard word of the studio pulling the photos from other toys sites, I'll assume that these are real.

Don't know how long they'll last up on my site, so save the pics to your hard drive if you want them for your own.

All in all, I'm hoping that Jada does a good job on the 6" figures since it looks like they'll be the core of the line. They do a great job on vehicles, and Robocop almost lends himself to the same kind of manufacturing, so it'll be interesting to see who things turn out.

I have to admit that I'm surprised that they're going to merchandising the film so heavily, though. And especially so directly towards kids. I guess that means that this new film won't be as graphic and subversive as the original. Not too sure how I feel about that......







No comments:

Post a Comment