Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 9/10/2013 - TAKARA - TRANSFORMERS - MASTERPIECE - SMOKESCREEN, PROWL AND BLUESTREAK

Here's an awesome picture of all three upcoming Autobots from Takara's Masterpiece Transformers line.

I've been really anxious for these guys to finally be released, and this single pic just makes the wait even that more unbearable!

I absolutely love this line! I grew up on the G1 Transformers, but unlike my other favorites-- like GI Joe and Star Wars-- there weren't any major upgrades to the original line (Classics and Generations are just too different in design.) The original figures, while cool because they were transforming toys, were not the best of figures. In fact, many of them were "bricks", looking much betters as vehicles than robots in most cases.

But here we get the Transformers I've always dreamed of! Perfect in size, quality, design-- and best of all-- the look just like the cartoon versions!! (They ain't cheap though...)

I hope this line just keeps going and going!!

Takara Transformers Masterpiece Smokescreen, Prowl and Bluestreak

No comments:

Post a Comment