Sunday, September 22, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 9/22/2013 - MATTEL - DC TOTAL HEROES

I've had these images on my hard drive for over a week, and everyone has probably already seen them on other sites by now, but I guess I'll finally just post them here, too.

In most cases, since I'm a blog and not an official "toy reporting site", I tend to write mainly about the things I like or interest me. These figures do neither.

This is one of those cases where I post something purely for the sake of passing along info to my readers who would like a certain line or figure.

So, for those of you who still collect Mattel DC figures at retail, here are some images from Mattel's new 6" DC retail line: DC Total Heroes.

I can like "cartoony" or "hyper stylized" figures from time to time, but these look like something squarely aimed at kids-- and young ones at that.



These will be out early next year for $12.99 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment