Wednesday, October 16, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 10/16/2013 - NYCC - PLAY ARTS KAI DISPLAY

Play Arts has become on of the more prolific toy companies recently, with new figures seemingly coming out almost every month. They certainly show now signs of slowing down if their booth at NYCC is any indication.

Here's what they had on display....

ALIENS: COLONIAL MARINES

True, the game may have sucks some hairy, dangely ones, but that doesn't mean that people don't always want some awesome Aliens figures for their collections. For that fact alone, I'm sure these are destined to sell rather well.











ASSASSIN'S CREED

Am I really missing out on these games? I played the first and couldn't get though it. Way too slow and tedious for me.



DC VARIANT

These look totally badass. I don't want 'em, but they indeed look badass.

Maybe if they make some Marvel Variants....


FINAL FANTASY

Good Lord! Look at that Bahamut! It's freakin' huuuuuge!






KINGDOM HEARTS II

A Nightmare Before Christmas fans rejoice!

I'm not one of them, so I won't be... But hey, look, it's Jack Skellington!


METAL GEAR RISING REVENGENCE

Who'da thought that the annoying Raiden from MGS 2 would turn out to be such an ass-kickin' mo' fo'?


METAL GEAR SOLID:  GROUND ZEROES

This might be the first MGS game I've bought in years. I'll wait for some reviews, but hopefully there won't be too much "sneaking around" in it, otherwise, count me out.

This isn't Snake, by the way, (although he's labeled that way) it's Big Boss. Apparently he's the star of the new game. At least according to an IGN video I saw around the time of E3.






No comments:

Post a Comment