Saturday, November 16, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 11/16/2013 - TRANSFORMERS - 3rd PARTY - WARBOTRON - WB01 - 05 (AKA COMBATICONS MENASOR)

Bad. Ass.

That's how I'd describe the look of these figures so far.

The Combaticons were my favorite Transformers combiners as kid. Maybe it was because of the military style of the characters-- which also keyed into my love for GI Joe. I also loved the realistic, muted colors of the toys and the gruff, rebellious tone that they gave the Combaticons in the cartoon series. So, to see this updated version definitely gets me excited.

My only question is: will they fit in with my Master Piece collection? Sadly, I haven't been able to find the scale of these figures yet. They could be Classics sized, or MP sized. All I know so far is that it's being billed as "one of the biggest combiners yet".

I'll certainly let you know more about these figures as soon I know it.

(Each figure is sold separately.)


WB-01 (Swindle)

WB-02 (Blast Off)


 WB-03 (Brawl)

WB-04 (Vortex)

WB-05 (Onslaught)

WB-01 through WB-04 will cost $88.99 each. WB-05 will have a price of $118.99

All are slated for a Q1 2014 release.

No comments:

Post a Comment