Wednesday, November 20, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 11/20/2013 - MAGIC CUBE - 1/6 SCALE "THE END WALKER" (AKA ELI FROM THE BOOK OF ELI)

I've been wanting a decent 1/6 scale figure from this movie since the day I saw it.

It wasn't a great film, but it had it's moments of total awesomeness, and there's no denying how much of a badass Denzel Washington was in the film.

I've seen some really great customs of Eli, but nothing in terms of a mass produced figure-- until now.

While this isn't a licensed figure (as is the case with many HK 1/6 manufacturers) but there's no question about what this figure is supposed to be.

That being said, while the gear is pretty dead-on the the film, the head sculpt is a little too "off" from what I was hoping to see in a mass produced Eli figure. I don't know if the so-so likeness is due to the sculptor's skill or to avoid legal issues, but I guess that with the hat and sunglasses on, it does a decent enough job to still look great on a shelf.













Release date and pricing info TBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment