Monday, May 19, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 5/19/2014 - TOMY/TAKARA - TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE - JAPANESE MARKET RE-RELEASES - CONVOY (OPTIMUS PRIME), ALERT (RED ALERT), STARSCREAM and LAMBOR (SIDESWIPE)

I can understand Optimus and Starscream seeing a re-release, but aren't there enough of Red Alert and Sideswipe out there at this point?

Of course, these are slated for the Japanese market only-- but then again, so are all of the TF MP figures. They are not imported to the US through Takara because Hasbro own the distribution rights to Transformers in the US and, from what I've heard, they are trying to block online stores from selling them.

But, I'm going to assume that, like the rest of the line, these will also find their way to the US and worldwide through the usual channels.

Personally, I'm still waiting for a Rodimus re-release. I have the US version but would much rather have the original Takara version (which I missed out on).

No comments:

Post a Comment