Saturday, June 21, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 6/21/2014 - KAIYODO - REVOLTECH - TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES (NICKELODEON VERSONS)

While I don't watch the new TMNT cartoon (I've been told that I should), I can still clearly see that these are the best and most accurate of all the TMNT figures we've seen thus far.

Of course, they come from Japan, the land of "we do toys right!"

Sadly, with the US toy market, manufacturers are limited to what big box stores are willing to pay for an action figure. In Japan, this is not the case, the they don't have any real price (i.e. quality) restrictions when it comes to creating an action figure the best it can be produced.

Such is the case with Revoltech's version of the Turtles vs. Playmates' versions.

Just check these figure out and tell me, if you're a TMNT far or love the new cartoons, they they're not definite must haves.





















They are scheduled for a September release for around $50 each.

UPDATE 6/23/2014 - As I assumed, BBTS will indeed be carrying these figures, although for $10 more than the Yen price, as they will be $59.99 each. All will ship in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment