Monday, June 9, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 6/9/2014 - NECA - 2014 GODZILLA 12"/24" HEAD-TO-TAIL GODZILLA (SIZE COMPARISON)

Here's a look at the size comparison between NECA's already released 6" (12" head-to-tail) Godzilla and next month's 12" (24" head-to-tail) Godzilla.

I had to buy the 6" right after I saw the movie because I loved it so much that there was no way I could not immediately have that figure in my collection (he's displayed on my desk next to me at the moment).

But even with that one in-hand, I can not wait to have this new 12" tall Godzilla-- especially since he has the electronic sounds!

I think that NECA's new Godzilla line (classic Godzilla figures are also planned) is probably the line that I'm most excited about this year. Affordable, well articulated Godzilla figures of this quality haven't been a part of the US collecting market yet (SH Monsterarts are better, granted, but they also cost more than three times as much as NECA's figures), so I think that Godzilla is going to a major hit for NECA.



He'll be out in June for around $60.00

No comments:

Post a Comment