Thursday, October 23, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 10/23/2014 - HOT TOYS - APPLESEED ALPHA - BRIAREOS HECATONCHIRES

I love Appleseed. It was the Manga that first introduced me to, well, Manga!

I also love the look of this version of Briareos, but when I see this figure, all I can think is "Where is Deunan??" You simply can not have a Briareos figure without Deunan!

I really, really want this figure, but there's no way I'm going to buy him until Hot Toys let's us know that Deunan is coming. Without her, this is just one half of a whole. Appleseed is Briareos and Deunan.

I'm sure I'm not the only Appleseed fan that feels this way, so I hope Hot Toys gives us a definite announcement of her soon, otherwise I think they'll be selling a lot less of this figure than they would if collectors knew they could obtain the full duo.















He's set for an October 2015 release at $234.99

No comments:

Post a Comment