Wednesday, November 26, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 11/26/2014 - MEZCO - MORTAL KOMBAT - 6" SERIES 1 - RAIDEN - SCORPION - SUB-ZERO

I was a Mortal Kombat fanatic when it was first introduced in the arcades, but as I grew out of my teens, my love for fighting games kinda waned... I haven't played a Mortal Kombat game in ages, but regardless of that, I'm still pretty tempted by these awesome looking 6" figures by Mezco.

The best part of this line, however, is that Mezco is finally getting back into the action figure market in grand fashion. No more "staction" figures-- these Mortal Kombat figures feature 23 points of articulation, extra hands and weapons. Now that's how you do it, Mezco!




Look for these first figures to be released in May 2015 for around $19.99 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment