Monday, December 22, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 12/22/2014 - DIAMOND SELECT - WOLVERINE 8" RETRO FIGURE SET

SNIKT!

Sorry, had to do that.

After their previous 8" retro (Mego style) Spider-Man and Captain America figure, Diamond Select is releasing a brand-new, non Mego re-released figure with Wolverine.

Now, maybe I'm out of the loop on this whole retro-style figure thing because I just don't get it, but these kinds of figure must do well because there sure are a lot of them coming from several different companies.

As a kid, I loved my Megos, but as an adult, I love my Hot Toys!

With this new set, you can dress your Wolvie figure up in his classic yellow and blue costume, his less classic brown and orange costume, or you can just have him hanging out on your shelf as "Logan" in his civilian clothing.


This set is expected in May for $79.99 (yikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment