Thursday, March 24, 2016

TOY NEWS FOR 3/24/2016 - MATTEL/MATTY COLLECTOR - THUNDERCATS PACKAGING REVEALED

I'm so excited for this line!

I love Mattel's Masters of the Universe Classics so when Mattel finally acquired the Thundercats license (something they had be pursuing for quite some time now) I knew I was all in.

Mattel just finally revealed with the packaging for the figures would be and I do like that they're going with boxed packaging rather than a blister card. While not as cool looking at as the new MOTU Classic 2.0 boxes, it's still a great design.



If you want these figures and didn't pre-order them during the pre-order window on MattyCollector.com, then go help ya. Your only choices now are to either pay a much higher price for them on eBay or to get a Matty Collector account and buy them during the "day of" sale on their site in the 90 second window that they'll be available for before they sell out. (And I am NOT exaggerating!)

No comments:

Post a Comment